This is the placeholder for the day's events ... we'll post more, as good things happen.
Right now, though, we expect company for supper, and so can share a cake with more than just family. I saw, when I got up this morning, a birthday present in the living room, waiting for Hannah to come downstairs and be surprised.
Tomorrow, we expect more company and Hannah plans to have a "fairy bear-y" tea party with her friend and favorite bears. She is excited about that.
Then, as soon as we can make the date, Hannah and Mom will visit the nearby fun-park attraction -- Santa's Village. Last year's birthday surprise trip to StoryLand was such a hit, that I guess we have to do it again!
More news, soon!
Right now, though, we expect company for supper, and so can share a cake with more than just family. I saw, when I got up this morning, a birthday present in the living room, waiting for Hannah to come downstairs and be surprised.
Tomorrow, we expect more company and Hannah plans to have a "fairy bear-y" tea party with her friend and favorite bears. She is excited about that.
Then, as soon as we can make the date, Hannah and Mom will visit the nearby fun-park attraction -- Santa's Village. Last year's birthday surprise trip to StoryLand was such a hit, that I guess we have to do it again!
More news, soon!
Cake and candles:
Sugar: (picture goes here)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah! We hope you are having a great day! A very special present is on it's way to you in the mail. Sorry it won't arrive on your birthday but it should arrive soon! Hope you like it! Love Lynnie & Spencer
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hannah! I hope you had a wonderfull day. The bear tea party sounds like fun.
Lots of Hugs
Jody xoxo
Post a Comment