Thursday, February 19

Ambition returning?

Well, can you believe it? The Potters are just too busy to write in the online diary. I have to admit, I have been busy. But, the lack of blogging can be explained by my avoidance of computers at home because computers at work have been ALL I can take. Things are settling down, now, and it's February vacation ... and our girls are visiting friends and relatives all over New England, so I seem to have a little time for myself, tonight.

I'd rather be outside, with Jazz, right now, but I've managed to run up quite a sleep deficit, these last few weeks, so it is better if I just put my feet up, wind down, and think about getting some shut-eye. Truthfully, I didn't want to come in, tonight. The snow is falling slowly and gently, in rather big flakes, and Jazz is just hanging out, by the fence, so I was just standing there, under the cedar tree nearby, watching the snow and her. I like to just be out there ... watching, listening, smelling, relaxing. That's my therapy!

So, my girls have separated and travelled to Maine and southern VT. I can't wait to hear all about their adventures. It has been incredibly quiet and slightly dull, at home. Todd helps me with the dishes every night, so I'm enjoying a fresh, clean kitchen every day. Sammi, the dog, watches faithfully at the window while I sit here in my chair, telling you the story of my recent days. I'm trying to figure out what I'm so busy doing, when the girls are home, that I don't have the time to relax like I've had, this week. I'd really like for this to continue. Have to work on that!

I think it's PJ time ... till next time.

No comments: